JK networks Optical Distribution Point with Solid Splitter (ODP Solid) is designed to connect to Feeder / Distribution cable to subscriber’s Drop Cable using PLC Splitter in FTTx networks. ODP has two (2) input ports and 16 output ports on the bottom and it is easy to install on the pole or wall.
- User familiar industry interface, using high impact plastic
- Can accommodate two 1ⅹ8 splitters or one 1ⅹ16 splitter
- Ultra violet resistant and rain resistant
- Up to 16 FTTH drops
- Wall and pole mountable
- 2 inlet capacity, 16 outlet capacity
- Meets cable termination and sealing requirements
Max. Splicing [Base : 8Port], [Extension : 16Port]
One bodied solution
Splice tray : [Protection Sleeve], [Mechanical Splicer] Available
Efficient interior space for Splitter
Aerial, Pole Type can be installed
The ODP Closure is designed to provide transition between outdoor drop cable and drop cable for convenient cable management, they support termination, splicing and storage functions for fiber optic cable systems.